We value the trust You (defined below) place in Us (defined below). That’s why We (defined below) insist upon the highest standards for secure transactions and customer information privacy. Please read the following statement to learn
about Our (defined below) information gathering and dissemination practices. Metro Mind, having its registered office address at Metro Mind - Center for Neuro Psychiatry and De-Addiction, Rajagiri Road, Rajagiri P.O., South Kalamassery, Kalamassery, Kochi-683104.
Metro Mind is committed to respecting the privacy of every person who shares information with it or whose information it receives. Your (defined below) privacy is important to Us (defined below) and We (defined below) strive to take
care and protect the information We (defined below) receive from You (defined below) to the best of Our (defined below) ability.
Metro Mind website available at URL: www.metromindapp.com operated by Metro Mind (“Website”) or mobile application of brand name “metromindapp” available for download at Google Play Store, Apple App Store, Windows
App Store (“Application”) operated by Metro Mind or avail any Services offered by Metro Mind through the Website or Application.
The terms ‘You’ or ‘Your’ refer to you as the user (registered or unregistered) of the Website, Application or Services and the terms ‘We’,‘Us' and ‘Our’ refer to Metro Mind. The capitalized terms
- You acknowledge that You are providing Your Personal Information out of Your free will. If You use the Services on behalf of someone else (including but not limited to, Your child – minor or major or as a legal representative of
not cause any wrongful loss to You.
- You have the option not provide us the personal information sought to be collected. You will also have an option to withdraw Your consent at any point, provided such withdrawal of the consent is intimated to Us in writing. If You
do not provide Us Your Personal Information or if You withdraw the consent to provide Us Your Personal Information at any point in time, We shall have the option not to fulfill the purposes for which the said Personal Information
was sought and We may restrict You from using the Website, Application or Services.
- Our Website or Application are not directed at children and We do not knowingly collect any personal information from children. Please contact Us at ………………….. if You are aware that We may have inadvertently collected Personal Information
from a child and We will delete that information as soon as possible.
- Personal information or protected health information is information that includes, but is not limited to, identifying data such as:
- Patient/Caregiver/Doctor/Health Care Professional Name
- Date of birth/age
- Blood group
- Address (including country and pin/postal code)
- Location information, including Your GPS location
- Phone number/mobile number
- Email address
- Physical, physiological and mental health condition, provided by You and/or Your Healthcare Service provider or accessible from Your medical records
- Personal medical records and history
- Valid financial information at time of purchase of product/Services and/or online payment
- MetroMind App Login ID and password
- User details as provided at the time of registration or thereafter
- Records of interaction with Metro Mind representatives
- Your usage details such as time, frequency, duration and pattern of use, features used and the amount of storage used
- Master and transaction data and other data stored in Your user account
- Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, referring URL, files accessed, errors generated, time zone, operating system and other visitor details collected in Our log files, the pages of our Website or Application
that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics ("Log Data")
- User’s tracking Information such as, but not limited to the device ID, Google Advertising ID and Android ID
- Any other information that is willingly shared by You (collectively referred to as “Personal Information”)
We will only collect information that you voluntarily submit. The means through which we collect your Personal Information include but are not limited to, when you register on our website or application or services, when you provide your Personal Information
below), we collect information that your browser/app sends whenever you visit our website or application or services such as, the Log Data. In addition, we may use third party services that collect, monitor and analyze this.
This information is kept completely secure.
- We know that privacy is of the utmost importance. We vigorously believe in keeping confidential any and all personally identifiable information that identifies an individual whether or not it relates to an individual’s past, present,
or future physical or mental health condition.
- We assume you are giving consent to this information collection and use, but we also give you the opportunity to "opt out" of receiving direct marketing or market research information by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We maintain web logs to record data about all visitors who use this site and interact with the services and we will store this information. These logs may contain IP address information, types of operating system you use, the date
and time you visited the site, and information about the type of device you use to connect to the services. (verify if metromind is collecting this data?)
- All web logs are stored securely and are accessible to a very limited number of employees and contractors, who have to adhere to strict guidelines regarding user data security and privacy.(verify if metromind is collecting this
NON-PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION/ COOKIES TECHNOLOGY
- What is a cookie? A cookie is a small data file that certain web sites write to your hard drive when you visit them. A cookie file, for instance, may collect user ID information such as items in a shopping cart while navigating
a site, but the only personal information a cookie can contain is information you provide. Your user ID or profile information is not stored in cookies.
- How do we use cookie technology? We use it in the aggregate as opposed to using any personally identifiable information, to understand how our users collectively use our site/ application. This helps us continually improve our
- We may also use non-personal information to analyze data into useful information. This process of data mining is done in the aggregate, is non-personal, and allows us to find correlations and patterns in the data.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED:
Your personal information may be used for various purposes including but not limited to the following:
SECURITY OF INFORMATION COLLECTED:
We use account information in a password-protected environment as a security measure to protect your data. We use administrative, physical and technical safeguards to protect data. We maintain a high level of data protection via safeguards such as data
backup, audit controls, access controls, and some data encryption. Our site, application and the services use industry standard SSL encryption to enhance security of electronic data transmissions. In addition, we urge you to
take precautionary measures in maintaining the integrity of your data. Please be responsible in making sure no one can see or has access to your personal account and log-in/password information. If you use a public computer,
e.g., at a library or a university or workplace etc, or device which does not belong to you, always remember to log out of the site, application or services.
- If you use our site, application or services through your employer’s computer network or through an internet café, library or other potentially non-secure internet connection, such use is at your own risk. It is your responsibility
to check beforehand on your employer’s or such other site’s privacy and security policy with respect to Internet use.
- We are not responsible for your handling, sharing, re-sharing and/or distribution of your personal health information. Moreover, if you forward personal health information electronically to another person on or off the site, application
or service, we are not responsible for any harm or other consequences from third party use or re-sharing of your information.
- During Your interactions with us, it may happen that we provide/include links and hyperlinks of third-party websites not owned or managed by us (“Third-party Websites”). It may also happen that you or other users may include links
and hyperlinks of Third-party Websites. The listing of such Third-Party Websites (by you, other users or by us) does not imply endorsement of such Third-party Websites by Metro Mind. Such Third-party websites are governed by
their own terms and conditions and when you access such Third-party Websites, you will be governed by the terms of such Third-party Websites. You must use your own discretion while accessing or using Third-party Websites. We
We do not bear any liability arising out of your use of Third-party Websites.
SELF-REVIEW OF DATA AND ABILITY TO DELETE YOU ACCOUNT INFORMATION:
- You may request to delete any personal information and to de-authorize the collection of personal information in the future by sending us an email at ……………..
- Our site/ application contains links to other sites. We do not share your personally identifiable information with those sites (unless you specifically authorize such sharing) and are not responsible for their privacy procedures.
We seek to work with trusted partners and organizations that will adhere to similar privacy and ethical standards. However, we encourage you to learn their particular privacy policies.
- We disclose personally identifiable information about you as required or permitted by law, including complying with legal process (for example, we may disclose your information as necessary to comply with an authorized civil, criminal
or regulatory investigation). We fully cooperate with law enforcement agencies in identifying those who use our services for illegal activities and may, in our sole discretion, disclose personal information or other information
to satisfy any law, regulation, subpoena, or government request. We reserve the right to release personal information or other information about users who we believe are engaged in illegal activities or are otherwise in violation
that of our affiliates, or our officers, directors, employees, agents, third-party content physicians, suppliers, sponsors, or licensors. We also reserve the right to report to law enforcement agencies any activities we reasonably
believe in our sole discretion to be unlawful. If we are legally compelled to disclose information about you to a third party, we will attempt to notify you by sending an email to the email address in our records unless doing
so would violate the law or unless you have not provided your email address to us.
deem appropriate. (whether the amendments will be posted through email??) If You do not agree to the amendments, please do not use the site, application or services any further.
COMPLIANCE WITH LAWS:
legal liabilities, if any arising.
TIME OF STORAGE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION:
- Metro Mind may keep records of communications, including phone calls received and made for making enquiries, orders, feedback or other purposes for rendering services effectively and efficiently. Metro Mind will be the exclusive
owner of such data and records. However, all records are regarded as confidential. Therefore, will not be divulged to any third party, unless required by law.
- Metro Mind shall store your Personal Information at least for a period of …………years from the last date of use of the Services, Website or Application or for such period as may be required by law.
GRIEVANCES/ QUERIES/ SUGGESTIONS:
issues at the earliest.
Once You download and install Our Application, You may be prompted to grant certain permissions to allow the Application to perform certain actions on Your device. These actions include permission to:
- read/write/modify/delete data in relation to the Application on Your device’s storage
- view/access information relating to networks/access networks, including permission to send and receive data through such networks/access networks
- determine Your approximate location from sources like, but not limited to, mobile towers and connected Wi-Fi networks;
- determine Your exact location from sources such as, but not limited to, GPS
- view/access device information, including but not limited to the model number, IMEI number, operating system information and phone number of Your device
- access device information including device identification number required to send notification/push notifications.
Viewing, Accessing and Use Outside the Territory of India:
If and when any products or services referenced on the Site become available, they will become available in India and may not become available elsewhere. Facility makes no claims that the Site or any products or services referenced
therein may be lawfully viewed, accessed or used outside the territory of India. Access or use of the Site or any products or services referenced therein may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access
or use the Site from outside of India, you do so at your own risk and you are responsible for compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction. Headings:
Section headings and other captions in these Terms are used solely for the convenience of the parties, have no legal or contractual significance, and shall not be used in interpreting, construing or enforcing any of the provisions
of these Terms.
Informed Consent, Consent to the Use Of Telemedicine, Confidentiality, Copyright and Other Intellectual Property, Dispute Resolution (Arbitration Clause), Choice of Law; Jurisdiction and Venue; Waiver of Jury Trial, and Miscellaneous.
The failure of Facility to enforce any provision of these Terms will not be construed as a waiver or limitation of Facility's right to subsequently enforce and compel strict compliance with that provision or any other provision
of these Terms.
No assignment, delegation or other conveyance of these Terms may be made by you (by operation of law or otherwise) without the prior written consent of Facility, to be given in its sole discretion. Facility may assign its rights
and obligations hereunder to any other party.
Statute of Limitations:
Any cause of action you may have with respect to your use of the Site must be commenced within one year after the claim or cause of action arises; thereafter, any such claim will be forever barred, without regard to any contrary
In the event that any provision of these Terms is deemed to be unenforceable, said provision will be interpreted to reflect the original intent of the parties in accordance with applicable law, and the remainder of these Terms
will continue in full force and effect.
Entire Agreement; Language of Agreement:
the user and Facility with respect to the Site. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. A printed version of these Terms and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative
proceedings based upon or relating to these Terms to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. It is the express wish of
the parties that these Terms and all related documents be drawn up in English.